LEGAL SECRETARY FAMILY LAW REF 25/20
Our client is a highly acclaimed leading practice with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality, professional advice and expertise. They handle both contentious and none-contentious law and are ranked by Legal 500 and Lexcel accredited. They deliver an exceptional service by their highly experienced and committed lawyers.
They are now seeking an experienced legal secretary to work within their family department. This is a busy and exciting role which will be involved, offering excellent prospects into eventually a more fee earner type role if desired.
Duties to include
- Digital dictation – letters, emails, briefs to Counsel
- Admin – filing, photocopying, binding, file maintenance, preparing bundles, scanning for emailing and attaching to Case management system
- File opening and file closing
- Some accounts – bills, expenses etc
- Telephone – speaking to clients, liaising with guardians, experts and counsel
- Some diary management – diarising meetings, organising meetings, booking rooms and diarising court dates
- Checking emails
This is an urgent role working full time in the York area.
Hours Monday to Friday
Essential requirements – substantial legal secretarial experience