LEGAL ASSISTANT REF 13/20
Urgently required by hugely successful expanding practice. You will join a highly effective team handling a multitude of tasks from
- Allocating post to files.
- Opening new files
- Closing files
- Answering the telephone
- Taking card payments
- Preparing client care letters/packs
- Preparing and drafting standard letters
- Taking dictation when required
- Liaising with clients etc
- Ordering searches
- Drafting completion packs and submitting to accounts (NB the fee earner would normally check this before being sent)
- Submitting SDLT returns and sending payment chits to accounts team
- Submitting registrations to Land Registry
- Dealing with basic requisitions
- Dealing with basic quotations
- Assisting other support staff and fee earners within the team, as needed
This is a junior role offering superb training with excellent prospects.
Essential requirements – law degree or three months legal experience. Ideally you will possess a full clean driving license with your own transport.