Leading Harrogate practice seeks ambitious conveyancing assistant to compliment their existing dynamic team within their residential property department. Superb role offering absolutely excellent prospects and benefits.
You must possess at least 3 months residential conveyancing experience.
Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Allocating post to files.
- Opening new files
- Closing files
- Answering the telephone
- Taking card payments
- Preparing client care letters/packs
- Preparing and drafting standard letters
- Taking dictation where used
- Dealing with clients ID documents etc.
- Liaising with estate agents/assisting the fee earner with this
- Liaising with banks to obtain redemption statements, submit certificate of title, check funds release etc
- Drafting standard documents (eg Transfer Deeds)
- Ordering searches
- Drafting completion packs and submitting to accounts (NB the fee earner would normally check this before being sent)
- Submitting SDLT returns and sending payment chits to accounts team
- Submitting registrations to Land Registry
- Dealing with basic requisitions
- Dealing with basic quotations
- Assisting other support staff and fee earners within the team, as needed
Salary is dependable upon experience.
Essential requirements - at least 3 months conveyancing experience
Our Ref 99/19
Stephenson Jones Legal aim to respond to all successful applicants within 7 working days.